About Me

My photo
When you don't know what you're talking about, it's hard to know when you're finished...

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stephanie Plum Readers Wanted

Me and our blogger friend Phillipia have pondered this in the past. I just yesterday finished Finger Lickin Fifteen by Janet Evanovich in the Stephanie Plum series.

First:

A lifetime with Morelli
or
Super flings with Ranger?

Second:

If they were to make a movie about this series, who would you cast in the following roles:

Stephanie Plum
Lula
Grandma Mazur
Connie
Joe Morelli
Ranger

I have some ideas of my own, but curious to see who everyone comes up with...

Go!!!

11 comments:

Kate Rawlins said...

Stephanie - Sandra Bullock
Lula - Monique
Ranger - Antonio Banderas
Morelli - Hugh Jackman
Grandma Mazur - Cloris Leachman or Fran the Nanny's yetta
Mom - Jean Smart

I was actually reading, for the up-teenth time, Eleven on Top when I saw you on HBDC. I think 11 is the funniest of all Plums.

Winky Twinky said...

Hey Kate!!! Thanks for the contribution!.... 11 was a good one.... 14 was really good too...check it out.

I really like your picks! Sandra Bulluck for Stephanie for sure!!! Read on sister.... thanks for the contribution!!!

ReformingGeek said...

Go Stephanie! I'm with Kate although Hugh may be too good-looking for Morelli.

Steph should go for Ranger!

Winky Twinky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Now I know what I'm going to be reading on my next camping trip!

Winky Twinky said...

Reforming: A Ranger girl..hehe.. I hadn't pictured Hugh myself either...it's a thought, but maybe someone more Italiany

CatLady: If you haven't read any, you should...they are adventurous and funny.

Phillipia said...

I am jealous WT - you read Finger Lickin' 15 already?
You know my preference is to Romp with Ranger:)

Anonymous said...

OK, I need to put these books on my to do list.

Winky Twinky said...

Phillipia: Oh, did I beat ya to it? lol... that's not exactly hard with the busy schedule you've had lately... ;)

ThinkinFyou: Yeah, give a couple a try...let me know if you like them.

Anonymous said...

Stephanie: Sandra Bullock

Lula: I love New York (I don't know her name)

Grandma: Cloris Leechman

Connie: Marissa Tomae(sp?)

Ranger: The Rock

Joe: Mario Lopez

Not the best picks for the guys, best I could come up with quick.. I'll think about it

btw, can I borrow it and is it as good as the others?

Kris

Anonymous said...

Cloris Leachman as Granda M!

Tim