No, this isn't about Star Trek (sorry Trekkies).... These days time goes so quickly, that days all blend together and there's hardly enough time to sleep much less do ANYthing useful... and WHEN did those kids get that age???
Here are some ways to help make your life longer....or seem longer...
1) Marry someone you can't stand. People who've spent 15 years with someone who never stops irritating them will tell you....it feels like 30 years!
2) Work in the most tedious job you can find....not that there's much going on out there right now....but I'm Just Sayin....
3) Adopt mind-numbingly boring hobbies. You'll find that running an ant farm, collecting acorns, or hunting for four-leaf clovers will make your leisure time seem almost limitless.
4) Watch artsy foreign films or documentaries about the sleeping habits of hybernating bears instead of exciting Hollywood movies.
5) Read technical manuals and books about ancient history instead of novels. It's helpful if you read the same book over and over....just avoid any gratuitous sex scenes, 'cause we all know technical manuals have plenty of those...
6) Stare blankly at a wall. When you're not engaged in your chosen hobby, use your spare time to spruce up your life span with that simple exercise... You'll feel like you've added several hours to your day!
7) Avoid intense sporting events, such as football, basketball, or baseball. Instead, attend competitions such as the shuffleboard championships or the chess tournament at the local senior center.
8) Whatever you do, watch absolutely NO television unless it's public television or donation campaigns....and by this time, even THAT will feel like entertainment!!
If even one person gained some time from this..... then glad I could help!! Yeah....I'm handy like that.... :-D