About Me

My photo
When you don't know what you're talking about, it's hard to know when you're finished...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Got Spiders??




Spiders. These creatures do have a purpose, which I am grateful for. Usually, the one place I'd really prefer they NOT mess with.....is inside my living place. Spiders, bugs, and creatures are just not welcome and that's how I wanna keep it!


But tonight when I arrived at home, I noticed a neighbor out by a bush.... jumping around like her feet were on fire.... WTF? I watched for a few minutes while she would lean forward just a little..... then jump back like she was being attacked by an evil bush monster..... OR..... a spider.....

I walked over and asked her what's going on?


Well, I was walking by this bush earlier, and I couldn't believe the size of the spider in this bush!! Well, it WAS bigger than the average spider around these parts in spring time...

She proceeded to point her little can of bug spray at the spider...... sssspppttt... like a perfume bottle..... ssppttt -- ooohhh, then jump back. It was actually pretty funny to watch. The spider, on the other hand, didn't seem to even notice. Okay, so I wanted to help. I said, I think I can get it for you...... let me see the bug spray.........

Where'd it go? Oh, here it is...... ENTER, the lighter! Yes I did!!!.........

No more of that sissy spritz, then jump back shit.......... Said spider became history in about 20 seconds!!!

I feel kinda bad that the bush ended up looking a lot like this...............>>>>
BUT!!!! The big, ugly, menacing, scary spider is gone!!!! My work is done here.....
...I'm Just Sayin...
What?
WHAT????

13 comments:

Chris said...

There's no such thing as "overkill" when you're talking about spiders. Good for you.

Winky Twinky said...

I KNOW... thanks for the back up! I can handle replacing an old bush.... but huge spider babies inside?... NO, no, no...a thousand times NO!!!I say...

Nooter said...

you may have got that spider but did you get the ten hundred thousand little baby spiders in the next bush over?

Winky Twinky said...

Hmmmm.... Thanks for the keen observation Nooter... I may have to play at flame thrower once again!! It's pretty fun, actually...

Thinkinfyou said...

OOOOH! I like to play with fire too!!

Winky Twinky said...

hehe........ Don't try this at home if you're close to a house or any properties....... but OMG, that shit was FUN!!!

DouglasDyer said...

Now if you'd kindly take your spray and lighter over to the Octomom's house...

Winky Twinky said...

Douglas...On my way

Wayne said...

awe do not be scare of the my eight leged friends they have to live to.

Moooooog35 said...

You're fucked when you die and realize that God is actually Spiderman.

Winky Twinky said...

Wayne: Yes, but they can do it somewhere else...

Moooooog: NO WONDER He knows what's going on all the time...He has eyes everywhere!!

Phillipia said...

WARNING: Do not use this method indoors!
That's for G-man and other pyro spider-haters who do not always think these things trough:)

Winky Twinky said...

Point well taken.......... I did post a warning, didn't I??? If not: Do NOT try this at home...... after that -- spiders AWAY!!!!!!!!!.....