About Me

My photo
When you don't know what you're talking about, it's hard to know when you're finished...

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Two Cent Tribute

WOW!!! Two in one day! I'm no star struck type of person by any means... but there's something about losing people that is hard to take. Both of these people were icons of my childhood, and into my son's childhood. So, a bit of nostalgia ...

First Farrah. No one can dispute her magnetic beauty, and the perfect look for the time. She did turn out to be a good actress on top of that... and it seems a very involved and loving mother.







I don't know WHATever actually happened to this guy...but no matter what, it's regretful... he definitely was a quite a musical talent.





....and just yesterday, Ed McMahon.
Good bye to these people who I grew up watching in my living room "window to the world."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They say that all deaths come in threes,and after these last two days....I'm starting to think it's fact!
Just horribly sad,all of them!

Winky Twinky said...

Yes, it's said that many forms of "bad luck" comes in threes... and I have used that comparative lots of times, and has actually been true... Let's hope there is no more..at least for a while.

Chris said...

If it always comes in threes, here's hoping for the Jerry Springer, Will Ferrell, Artie Lange trilogy.

I'm sorry, that's just wrong. I don't wish death upon anyone. My apologies.

Weird day though, for sure.

Winky Twinky said...

I'm not sure if I'd pick the same three for the next trilogy, but I hear ya.

Phillipia said...

Speaking of trilogies....I could go places in Pa Rock's Dead Pool if the next trilogy included Tim Allen, Macaulay Culkin, Britney Spears...though I too do not wish death on anyone:)

Winky Twinky said...

Yeah, I saw that. Good luck..I think..