About Me

My photo
When you don't know what you're talking about, it's hard to know when you're finished...

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Have You Heard??

......I'm sure that LeapFrog had good intentions

......BUT.......BABY Blackberrys just might be over the top!

I know they'd like to think that babies are just itching to see what and who is out in the blogosphere..... but -- UM -- just one thing....... THEY CAN'T READ YET!!!!!

This is actually aimed at preschoolers. But I gotta say..... They STILL can't read yet!!

I know preschoolers lately.... I am a grandmother of three... and two of them are currently preschoolers. One is 2½, the other is (just turned) 5. Granted, the 5 year old LOVES video games, and is quite good at some of them.... but honestly....it's all about HIM at that age...HIM having fun, HIM conquering...etc. At 5, he could not care LESS about who's out in the blogosphere or what they're saying...........not that he could read it anyway... It's simply a mute issue...........

Now..... moving along to the other preschooler...the 2½ year old. Give me a break -- he hasn't even learned how to chew gum yet. He'd just as soon chew on the blackberry... OR, more likely throw it like his favorite thing -- "It's Baseball!!!!!!" WHO exactly thought this was a good idea??????

.....I'm Just Sayin.......... :-P

No comments: